Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 09/11/2018 Change in substantial holding
- 05/11/2018 Change of Registered and Principal Office
- 05/11/2018 Clarification of Substantial Holder from FFI Group
- 31/10/2018 Quarterly Cashflow Report September 2018
- 31/10/2018 Quarterly Activities Report September 2018
- 30/10/2018 2018 Appendix 4G Corporate Governance Statement
- 30/10/2018 2018 Annual Report to Shareholders
- 30/10/2018 Notice of 2018 Annual General Meeting and Proxy Form