Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (78%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 08/05/2019 Appendix 3Z - Final Director's Interest Notice - James
- 07/05/2019 Resignation of Director - Malcolm James
- 30/04/2019 Quarterly Cashflow Report March 2019
- 30/04/2019 Quarterly Activities Report March 2019
- 11/04/2019 Presentation at World Nuclear Fuel Cycle - April 2019
- 21/03/2019 Technical Presentation Annual Geoscience Exploration Seminar
- 20/03/2019 Exciting Results from 2018 Regional Work Programs
- 15/03/2019 Change of Company Secretary