Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (75%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 14/08/2018 Change in substantial holding
- 13/08/2018 Alligator River Project - Commencement of Drilling
- 31/07/2018 Quarterly Cashflow Report June 2018
- 31/07/2018 Quarterly Activities Report June 2018
- 30/07/2018 Clarification of Appendix 3Y - Young and Tapp
- 27/07/2018 Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest - Tapp
- 27/07/2018 Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest - Young
- 27/07/2018 ASIC Form 484 Share Buy Back