Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s primary focus is the development of the Mulga Rock Project in Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (78%) and operates the Alligator River Project, the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory.
Latest ASX Announcements
- 15/07/2019 Excellent Outcome of Section 232 Investigation
- 10/07/2019 Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting and Proxy Form
- 08/07/2019 Cleansing Notice
- 08/07/2019 ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Notice
- 08/07/2019 Appendix 3B - Issue of Shares
- 28/06/2019 Successful Placement of A$1.8 million
- 27/06/2019 Trading Halt
- 08/05/2019 Appendix 3Z - Final Director's Interest Notice - James