Vimy Resources Limited (ASX: VMY) is a Perth-based resource development company. Vimy’s flagship project is the Mulga Rock Project, one of Australia's largest undeveloped uranium resources, which is located 290km ENE of Kalgoorlie in the Great Victoria Desert of Western Australia.
Vimy also owns (78%) and operates the largest granted uranium exploration package in the world-class Alligator River uranium district, located in the Northern Territory. Vimy is exploring for large high-grade uranium unconformity deposits identical to those found in the Athabasca Basin in Canada.
Mining a cleaner tomorrow.
Vimy aims to become a reliable and respected uranium producer.
Vimy will act in the best interest of its stakeholders through:
- caring for our people
- embracing a safe work culture
- operational excellence and innovation
- continuous and sustainable company growth
- focussed and inclusive leadership
Together we are responsible for:
- the safety and wellbeing of our co-workers
- ensuring a positive social and environmental impact
- shareholders’ capital
We are committed to maintaining and building our credibility through:
- commitment to our Vision and Mission
We believe curiosity and openness to other views will lead to improved outcomes.